Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Don’t Miss the Train!
2011 Sponsorship Opportunities
Engine Co. 41’s Train Garden, a new Highlandtown Tradition, Year 3!
Thanks to the generous support from local businesses, organizations, the Baltimore City’s Fire Department and many dedicated volunteers working with the SECDC, Highlandtown will again have its own train garden on Conkling Street in December of 2011.
We’re On Track! Work is underway and ‘on track’ for a grand opening on December 3rd.. Volunteers are already busy assembling the layout. Last year’s garden was a huge success, attracting 2,276 visitors. 25 local sponsors were featured with billboards and storefronts right in the garden. Visitors to last year’s garden were delighted to find their favorite Highlandtown businesses featured on buildings, billboards, and tunnel entrances.
With your help, we hope to add two new sections to this year’s layout, featuring replicas of southeast Baltimore landmarks, The Patterson Park Pagoda and Boat Lake, the Natty Boh Building and more.
Get On Board! For a $100 donation of cash or in-kind supplies, we are offering Highlandtown businesses:
• Your name on a storefront for every visitor to see when they visit the train garden.
• An invitation for you and your family to our ‘sponsor only’ preview event
• A link to your business on our website’s sponsor page.
• A sign for your storefront announcing your sponsorship
• Space on our sponsor table for your flyers, menus, or coupons about your business.
Ready to help? Please phone Joe Manfre at: 410-342-5395
at 8:24 AM